You can access your personal AI via the web application on Google Chrome, which is our recommended interface as it allows you to use it across multiple devices. It can be launched by simply visiting our website and logging in.
Alternatively, you can download and install the desktop application. It can be set to launch automatically on startup.
Regardless of the interface, the application allows you to create memory blocks, interact with your personal AI, view your memory stack, and customize your experience. From here, you can navigate to the detailed guides for each app or section to learn more.
- DM your Personal AI: This navigates you to your personal AI conversation history, where you can chat with your personal AI and use commands to perform specific actions.
- Memory Stack: This navigates you to your memory stack, where you can view your memory blocks.
- Favorites: This navigates you to your favorite memory blocks.
- Inbox: This navigates you to all the documents you have created.
- DM Other Personal AIs: This allows you to interact with other personal AIs.
- Personal AI Lounges: This allows you to chat with other members of the Personal.ai community and public personal AIs.
- Help: This displays a list of helpful links such as how-to guides and videos, scheduling an onboarding session, downloading the desktop application, and reporting an issue.
- Open in Desktop/Browser App: This launches the desktop or web application, depending on your current location.
- Settings: This navigates you to your settings for your personal AI (profile, API key, AI domain, payment method, and subscription).
- Logout: This logs you out of the application.
- Search Bar: This allows you to search your personal AI conversation history and your memory stack.
- Filters: This displays a list of available filters to search your personal AI conversation history and your memory stack.
- Metrics: This displays quantitative metrics of your personal AI (memory stack size, memory block quality, vocabulary size, and last training date).
- Main View: Depending on the page, this displays your personal AI conversation history, your memory stack, your favorite memory blocks, your inbox, or your search results.
- Editor: This allows you to collaborate with your personal AI (i.e. let it inspire you with suggestions) to write new documents and upload them to your memory stack.
- Chat Box: This allows you to chat with your personal AI and enter commands.
- Save to Stack: This allows you to save your entry to your memory stack.
Updated 4 days ago