With your personal AI, you train it by continuously providing it knowledge via our syncing apps.
- With Sync Speech, you can record and automatically transcribe your conversations, meetings, and spoken thoughts;
- With Sync Writing, you can record your written thoughts;
- With Sync Clipboard, you can record websites you visit, documents you read, or rapidly record content you have already typed;
- With Sync Google Calendar, you can record events in your life, when they take place and with whom;
- With Sync Twitter, you can record your social media posts;
- With Zapier, you can record your memories and activities on your online apps.
With that information, your personal AI trains itself to better know you. You then retrieve information from your Memory Stack by searching it or by using our recalling features.
- With Search & Filters, you navigate your Memory Stack and locate important memories to find the information you need;
- With Message, your personal AI converses with you. In the future, it will converse with other people and personal AIs as well;
- With Compose, your personal AI drafts written content for you on a subject it learned. This accelerates writing emails, blog posts, bios, and more.
For more information on what it can do, visit our overview of your personal AI's features.
Updated 2 days ago