Plan, Train, and Deploy the AI Version of You in 2 hours
30 min: Orientation, Everyday Use with Copilot Drafts.
From a browser on a computer:
Chat with your existing friend/AI (this connection helps with basics)
Use copilot in Chat with your friend (this help understand the auto draft use case for everyday communication and implicit training).
- 1.By default, Suman will message you, “hey glad you are here. So what is your vision for your personal AI?”
- 2.Notice a copilot draft (general -> note low personal score).
- 3.Edit the draft, personalize your response (example below), and send (implicit memory, reinforcement daily learning).
“hello.. Glad I am here. My vision for my personal AI is to help me auto-draft my outbound messages in my authentic voice and continuously train to get more effective. I also like to upload all my facts and opinions to create an AI version of me for my colleagues to talk to me to generate draft content when I am away.”.
Add explicit memory to train (this help understand how memory is added and trained immediately).
- 1.Go to My AI, type or paste your background and send. Make sure its added to memory with the icon right of the message.
- Example: “My background is in Robotics, AI and Open source. I am passionate about creating products that elevates daily experiences for people.”
Session 60 min: Bulk add of memory to bootstrap AI of me. Training activity.
Map your AI needs and your categories of use.
- 1.Write down the groups of “people” in your life that need specific “access” to you. Examples: “Personal”, “Professsional”, “My colleagues”, “My clients”, “My family”. They are called “AI personas”. (Video Tutorial)
- 2.Map who needs to know what aspects or “data” of your life & prepare your training data and sources.
My colleagues -> business and product docs (gdoc), daily work conversations (in-app, ongoing)
My clients -> faqs (website, youtube video links), daily support conversations (in-app, ongoing)
My family -> autobiography (gdoc), journals (clips), daily personal conversations (in-app, ongoing)
Configure and train your AI based on your findings above^
- 3.Click + and Create the AI personas.
- If you are on the free tier you will have personal and professional pre-set and you can shape your use cases around those general personas.
- 4.From each of the AI personas, bulk add memories, the training process, by following best practices to upload.
- 1.Message gdoc link -> this will create draft in Documents.
- 3.Click upload to add to memory.
URLs: Use the same process and repeat for all URL types (gdoc link, website link, youtube link)
Conversations: Format the conversation data in format of
“Suman Kanuganti says “chat text1”
“Bob Smith says “chat text2”
30 min: Deploy your AI for Daily Use
Personal AI native apps
Use pai native apps for your daily communication needs with your people, just like whatsapp or slack for continuous drafts of replies. Edit the drafts for continuous reinforcement learning.
Add friends in each of the AI personas for the categories you created.
Once they join, assign them to an AI persona or primary AI.
- 1.Set them in Copilot (to approve responses before sending).
- 2.Set them in Autopilot (to auto-send responses along with personal score).
Create a lounge (a group) with your AI in copilot or autopilot.
Take your personal AI to other places (premium)
Use pai API and zapier apps to take your AI places for drafting responses. Despite personal AI being in other places, on still use PAI native apps for full control such as copilot to review before auto responding.
- 1.Attach your personal AI to a phone number for text messaging.
- 2.Use personal AI API to draft messages with your clients in your app.
- 3.Use personal AI to draft your emails using zapier apps.
Get yours apps!