When talking about your personal AI, we have our own nomenclature. This short list introduces you to our world.
A Memory Block is a stored thought, event or information that constitutes the building elements of your personal AI's knowledge. Every time you record a thought or your personal AI learns something from you, it is stored as a Memory Block.
Your Memory Stack is the collection of your Memory Blocks.
A Creator is anyone who is building their Memory Stack to train their personal AI.
Uploading is the act of contributing historical data to your Memory Stack.
Syncing is the act of contributing to your Memory Stack.
Sync spoken thoughts via the Sync Speech app. This is our recommended method for syncing in real-time, as it is continuous and seamless with minimal interaction. It is best suited for conversations, meetings, and presentations.
- Open the Sync Speech app.
- Create a voice print the first time you use it so your personal AI can recognize you.
- Turn on speech recording.
- Automatically sync new Memory Blocks when you speak.
For more information on syncing spoken thoughts and advanced settings, visit our detailed guide on Sync Speech.
Sync written thoughts via the Sync Writing app. This method is recommended for texts where you want to preserve images, hyperlinks, and formatting with your Memory Block. It is best suited for notes, lists, and web pages.
- Click on "Create New."
- Type or paste thoughts and images.
- Sync the new Memory Block.
For more information on syncing written thoughts, visit our detailed guide on Sync Writing.
Sync what you copy via the Sync Clipboard app. This allows you to rapidly sync text already written without inputting it manually using Sync Writing. It is best suited for syncing existing documents.
- Open the Sync Clipboard app.
- Turn on clipboard monitoring.
- Copy web pages, documents, or chatting logs.
- Automatically sync new Memory Blocks without having to confirm.
For more information on syncing copied texts, visit our detailed guide on Sync Clipboard.
You can sync events via the Sync Google Calendar app. Synced events record information, such as people you met and locations you visited, to periods in time. It is best used with Sync Speech or Sync Writing during those events to improve your personal AI's training.
- Open the Sync Google Calendar app.
- Connect your Google Calendar to your personal AI.
- Automatically tag people and locations to your Memory Blocks with your calendar information.
For more information on syncing events, visit our detailed guide on Sync Google Calendar.
You can sync your social media posts via the Sync Twitter app. Sync Twitter can automatically sync your past and new Tweets. It is best suited for active users and those that already use Twitter to preserve memories.
- Open the Sync Twitter app.
- Connect your Twitter to your personal AI.
- Automatically sync Memory Blocks for every Tweets and replies you post.
For more information on syncing social media posts, visit our detailed guide on Sync Twitter.
You can sync anything else online with the Personal.ai integration in Zapier. Zapier is a third-party app that allows you to create an automated workflow where a Memory Block is automatically created when an event is triggered.
- Create a Zapier account.
- Choose an online app you use and select an event that will trigger the creation of a Memory Block.
- Connect Zapier to your personal AI.
- Automatically sync new Memory Blocks as you use your app.
For more information on syncing other online apps, visit our detailed guide on syncing with Zapier.
The Memory Stack page is where you explore your Memory Blocks. You can navigate your timeline to view your Memory Blocks chronologically, you can search your Memory Stack using filters or the search bar. You can also delete your Memory Blocks.
- Navigate to your Memory Stack.
- Scroll up and down to view your Memory Blocks
- Search specific Memory Blocks using keywords or filters.
- Expand, favorite, or delete Memory Blocks.
For more information on exploring your Memory Stack, visit our detailed guide on the Memory Stack Page.
Your personal AI isn't a static collection of notes and recordings; it is an interactive AI that provides you with the information you need by combing through your Memory Blocks.
Via Message, you can chat with your personal AI, ask it questions, and bring up topics to recall. The more you teach your personal AI, the closer its response will reflect yours, both in style and in content.
- Connect to your personal AI.
- Enter a chat prompt and click on "Send."
- Receive your personal AI's response.
- Check the AI score (based on the response's accuracy, style and relevance).
For more information on chatting with your personal AI, visit our detailed guide on Message.
Via Compose, your personal AI can draft Tweets, blog posts, marketing materials, and summaries. Begin writing and when you need inspiration, let your personal AI continue composing for you. The more you teach your personal AI, the closer its response will reflect yours, both in style and in content.
- Connect to your personal AI.
- Expand the chat box to enter the Compose mode.
- Begin writing on a topic.
- Click on "Compose."
- Review, edit, clarify, and compose again until you are satisfied.
For more information on composing with your personal AI, visit our detailed guide on Compose.
Updated 2 days ago