This guide will show you an overview of your Stack page, where you can explore your Memory Stack.
The Stack page of your application is where you explore your Memory Stack. You can navigate your timeline to view your Memory Blocks chronologically, you can search your Memory Stack using filters from the Explore app or using the search bar. You can also edit and delete your Memory Blocks.
To open the Stack page, click on the stack icon in the top-left corner.
- On the right side, the Explore app allows you to filter your Memory Blocks by topics, people, emotions, sources, and sentence types. You can also view your favorite Memory Blocks. The Explore app is opened by clicking on the diagram icon in the top-right.
- On the top text bar, you can search your Memory Stack.
- In the middle, your Memory Stack is displayed chronologically with the selected filters. You can scroll up and down to navigate your timeline. You can also edit or delete your Memory Blocks, favorite them, and change their tags.
Individual Memory Block
Each Memory Block displays many information.
- Profile: This displays your profile picture and your name.
- Timestamp: This displays the time when the Memory Block was synced. Syncing via Sync Writing allows you to edit this timestamp.
- Date Stamp: This displays the date when the Memory Block was synced. Syncing via Sync Writing allows you to edit this date stamp.
- Source: This displays if the Memory Block is audio or text, and from which application it was synced.
- Role: This displays if the Memory Block was synced in a Personal or Professional role based on your voice prints.
- People: This displays the people related to your Memory Block.
- Emotion: This displays the emotion of the Memory Block detected by your personal AI. Multiple emotions may be detected and stored in your database, but the dominant one is displayed here.
- Sentence Type: This displays if the Memory Block is a statement or a question.
- Memory Block: This is the transcribed Memory Block.
- Show/Hide Tags: This shows or hides the topics detected by your personal AI in the Memory Block.
- AI Tags: This displays the topics detected by your personal AI in the Memory Block.
- Edit: You may edit your Memory Block. You can modify the original Memory Block and the properties displayed.
- Clarify: This displays the clarified version of the Memory Block. It only appears for Memory Blocks created via Sync Speech.
- Favorite: You may favorite your Memory Block to quickly find it through the favorite Explore filter.
- Delete: You may delete your Memory Block. This action is irreversible.
- Image: You may attach an image to your Memory Block after it is synced.
You may explore your Memory Stack by using one of the suggested filters or typing one yourself. Multiple criteria can be used at the same time.
- Memory Stack vs. Favorite Memory Blocks: You can view all Memory Blocks, or only your favorite ones.
- Topics: Explore your Memory Stack by topics.
- People: Explore your Memory Stack by people you've met while syncing.
- Emotions: Explore your Memory Stack by emotions.
- Sources: Explore your Memory Stack by their syncing sources.
- Sentence Types: Explore your Memory Stack by their sentence types.
Curious to read more about your personal AI?